Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shawn Chacon Goes Gangsta!

In addition to being a bad pitcher, we now know that Shawn Chacon is a bad guy. He choked out his GM Ed Wade yesterday because Wade had the temerity to call Chacon into the office for a chat. Check out Chacon's version of the events:

“He started yelling and cussing,” Chacon said of Wade, according to a story on the Chronicle’s Web site. “I’m sitting there and I said to him very calmly, ‘Ed, you need to stop yelling at me. Then I stood up and said, ‘You better stop yelling at me.’ I stood up. He continued and was basically yelling.”

Chacon said that after Wade told him he needed to “look in the mirror,” it got worse.

“So at that point I lost my cool and I grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground. I jumped on top of him,” he said. “Words were exchanged.”

So "words were exchanged" huh? Hey Shawn, I got a word for ya': unemployed.

No comments:

Contributing Achievers